Sunday, February 13, 2011

EmersonMade

This website has been on my radar for awhile now. I love all the clothes and accessories. I was so excited to hear about their recently launched Spring Collection. I'm ready for warmer weather and cute Spring clothes.

Emerson, who started the company, is the model in the all photographs and does all the styling along with designing and making the products. So talented! She definitely looks like she has stepped right out of a JCrew catalog. Here are some pictures from the website.


This is one of my favorite pictures. I love everything about her outfit, it's such a classy look.


Love the fabric and flowers on all the clutches


This is part of the new Spring collection, just in time for Valentine's Day.


I'm loving the color of this dress.


This blouse would be cute for work.


This is probably one of my favorite blouses from the new Spring Collection. I love the accordion pleats.

Love the fabric on this clutch as well.


This dress would also look cute with some chunky espadrilles.

images via EmersonMade

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

I wish I could afford her stuff, it is amazing!

PDXTingeys said...

Me too Bekah!