Sunday, March 27, 2011

Manhattan Print

I've been watching Secrets From a Stylist on HGTV, and a few weeks ago I fell in love with the Manhattan print I saw on the show. Emily Henderson, the host of the show, posted about the artwork and where you can purchase it.



Manhattan Poster details click here. I'm hoping the artist will do prints like this for Los Angeles and Portland.


Here is another picture of the print with some of the rest of the artwork from the TV episode.

image via Emily Henderson blog


3 comments:

Bekah: said...

You should post pictures of how you have decorated your house. You have the best eye for cool design!

kara said...

Yes, I agree, you should post pictures of your house!

PDXTingeys said...

You guys are so sweet. We really haven't done any decorating to our new place. Once things calm down a bit at work, I'm going to try and update a few things.