Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Knitted Pillows

While I was living in Los Angeles, I took a knitting class at Suss Design and I loved it. It was so much fun to meet new people, learn a new skill and enjoy all the yummy appetizers. After the class, I was very gung ho about knitting. Sadly, I haven't knitted as much as I thought I would. I have made a few scarves and I still have one to finish that I started years ago. I'm just not very excited about wearing anything I've made. I like the knitting part, but once I'm done, I really don't know what to do with the finished product. I just can't imagine wearing a sweater that I have knitted. When I saw this pattern for knitted pillows, I was so excited because this is a project I can get behind. It seems pretty basic and if it doesn't look perfect, I won't feel like I have to try and wear it.




I love the colors, it kind of reminds me of something Jonathan Alder would do.

From Spud & Chloe click here for the pattern.

No comments: