Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

I'm week late on posting this, but I wanted to post it anyway. Jeff saw a Tyler Florence chili recipe that he wanted to try, and Super Bowl Sunday was the perfect day to test out the recipe. We actually cooked it Saturday night so it would be ready in time, and chili is always better the next day. The recipe is called Mexican Pork Chili. We roasted the pork in the oven with the onions and tomatillos. Once everything was done, we pureed the onions and the tomatillos in a blender and then added chicken stock so it had more of a soup consistency. We added the pork and all the seasonings. It was delicious and we loved it.







6 comments:

Jessica said...

Um... can I come over?!?! :)

Lisa said...

Looks good.

Steffy said...

nice. you guys are always cooking up something.

Courtney said...

That looks sooooo good!! How come we didn't do more of that when we lived together?

Blythe said...

Hey Jamie! I had no idea that you have a blog! I love blogging, but I'm pretty bad at it...I hardly ever update mine. It was fun to read your posts...I'm glad to see that you look so happy!

Bekah: said...

oh so yummy! you are both fantastic chefs! and we love tyler florence!

i found your blog and wanted to say HI!