Thursday, August 6, 2009

John Hughes

I was very sad to hear that John Hughes passed away today. I grew up on his movies, they were such a huge part of my teenage years. What girl didn't love Jake Ryan and school detention seemed like fun after watching The Breakfast Club. Every John Hughes movie brings back so many great memories and I never get tired of watching them over and over. I think I'm going to have a movie marathon this weekend. Here are a few of my favorites: Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and Planes Trains and Automobiles. What are your favorite John Hughes movies?











5 comments:

Steffy said...

I love the same ones you listed. Classic movies. Loved Jake Ryan and still quote Ferris.

MMW said...

Bueller?......Bueller?.....Bueller?....Bueller?
LOVE It. agree with steffy. Still quote that movie. cult classic IMO

Courtney said...

Sixteen Candles. Hands down. I love me some Jake Ryan.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Sorry that was me who deleted the previous comment.

Ok so I also love all the movies you listed.

Is Samantha there and if so may I speak with her briefly :)