Saturday, August 29, 2009

Multnomah Falls

A few weekends ago Jeff's brother Brad, his wife Vanessa and their two cute kids were in Portland and we got to spend the day with them. We went to Multnomah Falls in the morning and then we met Jeff's parents for lunch. We had so much fun spending time with them. It was a wonderful day! Here are some pictures of us at Multnomah Falls.

Mulnomah Falls

Vanessa, Brad and Samantha. Henry was asleep in the stroller and I'm sad I didn't get a picture of him.

Me and Jeff

Samantha and Vanessa

Me and Vanessa

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! That waterfall looks absolutely beautiful!

By the way, I think it is pretty funny that you and Vanessa are obviously cold enough to be wearing jackets, but both the guys are in short sleeves. Portland weather.

Emily said...

That is truly one of my favorite places! I love it there and love all the other falls in the area. hope to get up to visit you guys soon!

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Oh...that looks so pretty, one of these days I hope to take a visit to the wonderful Northwest...I can't believe I've never been there! You'll have to give me some advice on where to visit when I do!

Jen said...

What a gorgeous place!

Lisa said...

What a awesome waterfall. Looks like a fun place.

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous!!! I love that even though it's the middle of summer you're still in a jacket looking freezing. Kind of a situation!

Steffy said...

At least it did not rain. I love your scarf you are wearing when you went to Beast.