Sunday, October 30, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

We had a wonderful time in Las Vegas last weekend. Three days of relaxation, food and shopping, it was great! I think we both needed a weekend like that.

We stayed at the Wynn Encore and we loved it. Since I'm interested in interior design, I had to take some pictures of our room.

I loved the marble floors.






This bathroom was great, I could watch TV while getting ready.




I loved all the windows in our room.


This is not a great picture, but you can kind of see our view of the Vegas Strip.


Entrance to the Wynn Buffet. The flowers were beautiful.


I loved all the decorations at the Wynn buffet.


Jeff is really hamming it up for this picture.


We saw Le Reve, it was such an amazing show. I still can't believe all the acrobatics.


We went to breakfast at Hash House A Go Go and Jeff decided to order Andy's Sage Fried Chicken Benedict. It was also featured and defeated on Man vs Food. This entree was huge. Jeff decided not to try and eat the whole thing, he wanted to be able to enjoy the rest of the day. Just for the record, he did make a significant dent.

Overall we had a wonderful trip and I can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love Vegas! Your room looked awesome. I'm glad you guys had a great time and holy cow that is one big breakfast.