Thursday, May 24, 2012

Headboards

I've been wanting to get a headboard for our bed for a really long time.  Since we have a three day weekend coming up, I'm hoping to find some time to go shopping.  I've been collecting pictures on my Pinterest board for inspiration.  Now I need to decided between a tufted headboard or one with nail heads, I love them both!  Here are a few of my favorites.


 I love this tufted headboard from Home Depot and I love the price 
image via Marcus Design


Nail head detail on this headboard, along with the chevron print pillow
Image via West Elm


Love the color palette, Rue Magazine
 Image via MadeByGirl



A favorite from West Elm






Another favorite from West Elm


I like the shape of this headboard
image via La Dolce Vita




Grey ribbon with the nail heads
 image via Pinterest






 Grey tufted headboard, Rue Magazine
image via Pinterest


I love the pillows with this headboard






 Brown tufted headboard, the pillows look so comfy
image via La Dolce Vita







1 comment:

MMW said...

I like the grey ribbon with nailheads. Very pretty!