Saturday, May 5, 2012

Instagram Photos

One of the blogs I read took an Instagram picture every single day for a month and then she posted the whole month in one blog post.  I thought it was a great idea.  Maybe I'll pick a month and try to do the same thing.  Here are some Instagram pictures I took in the month of April. 

Sunday Morning Breakfast

















Flowers my co-workers gave me on my last day of work



Red Curry Chicken Burger at Jade



LDS Temple



Tulips at the Temple



LDS Temple



Riding my bike across the Sellwood Bridge



Jeff and Mike after the "Ride the Heart of the Valley" bike ride in Corvallis

3 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Are you not working anymore?

PDXTingeys said...

I got a new job, I'm still working as a Financial Analyst, but at a different hospital. I think it will be a good opportunity.

Lisa said...

What a fun idea!