Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Barcelona Chair

I love this chair.




I did some research on the Barcelona Chair and it was designed in 1929 by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. I'm amazed it was designed in 1929 and it has stood the test of time, it's such a classic piece. I love the modern clean lines.

But...I am NOT loving the price tag. Why does it have to be so expensive?

Here are some photos I found via Houzz

fireplace contemporary living room


9th Street Brownstone contemporary living room


STUDIO SARAH WILLMER :: SAN FRANCISCO modern living room


21 House contemporary living room


Elsie Street modern living room


Winn Wittman Architecture  living room


living room  living room


Steamboat Springs Residences contemporary family room


KANNER ARCHITECTS modern living room


Z-loft modern living room

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ummm....didn't you just have an anniversary? I think #2 should officially be deemed "The Barcelona Chair" anniversary. Jeff should get on that. ;)