Friday, January 28, 2011

Portland Auto Show

Tonight we went to the Auto Show. Jeff has been SO excited for this night all week. I had never been to an Auto Show, and so I had no idea what to expect, but I ended up having a great time. Here are some pictures.

Jeff is checking out one of the cars


Testing out the BMW, I've always loved BMWs. I could get used to driving this.


The Ultimate Driving Machine.


Jeff testing another car


The Porsche Panamera was one of our favorite cars there.


Another picture of the Panamera.


Being tall does have some disadvantages, we realized that Jeff cannot fit in some cars. He has always loved the Volkswagen CC, but I guess we can take that one off our list now.


Another car Jeff cannot fit in. There were several more, but I didn't take pictures of all of them.


The new Chevy Volt, I thought it was a cute little car, I would drive it, but Jeff might be a little too tall for this one too.

Just a random picture of the car show.

We had a great time and I'm excited to go again next year.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You look so cute in that Beemer, Jamie. :) I think Jeff needs to get it for you on your next anniversary.

kim said...

hey jam, haven't been on your blog forever! so great to get caught up. i loooove the beamers. i went to the auto show in l.a. last yr. and fell in love w/how big the sunroofs are!

Lisa said...

I agree with Courtney!! Wow there were some awesome cars there. What a fun thing to do.