Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Seattle


A few weeks ago, my sister Lisa was in Seattle for a work conference and so I decided to drive up and visit her for a few days. We had a great time in the city. We walked down to Pike's Place, shopped at H&M, and ate at Ivar's Fish Bar. It was also fun to see what goes on behind the scenes at a Stampin-Up conference. Although it was a fast trip, I had a blast. Here are some pictures. Most of these are ones that Lisa took, she is better about taking pictures than I am.



From Collages

4 comments:

Courtney said...

How fun!! I love Seattle, and Pike's Place is so much fun!! I probably would have skipped the fish restaurant, though - you know me. :o) Glad you got to spend some time with the sis, Jamie.

Jessica said...

How fun to see your sister! It's been too long since I've been to Seattle. I think the last time was when we visited Emalei and Fabio there, before they moved to Switzerland.

Anyway, let's do lunch again soon!

Bekah: said...

Looks like you had a blast. Sisters weekends rock. I don't know that I would ever guess you two were sisters!

Lisa said...

Good Times in Seattle! Now I'm craving Fish and Chips :) I'm so glad you came to visit, it was fun to see you.