Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wallpaper

I love to read design blogs and one thing I've noticed lately is that wallpaper is everywhere. Yep, that's right, it's making a comeback. I wasn't sure about it at first, but it's definitely growing on me and I love how artistic it is. I found some great prints from The Collective Wallpaper, I just can't believe how expensive a roll of wallpaper can get, I guess it's a version of art. Anthropologie also has their own line of wallpaper, check that out here.

As I was doing some research for this post, I found some great pictures on Houzz, here are some of my favorites.

July 13, 2009 eclectic bedroom


Amoroso Design contemporary dining room


Vanessa De Vargas / Turquoise L.A.  home office


Turquoise L.A.  home office


Wallpapers


Wallpapers eclectic home office
Montgomery Roth contemporary bedroom


from Design Public modern kids


Kate Spade ad bedroom contemporary bedroom


from Design Public


damask_wallpaper_black_living_room_carpet.jpg (image)

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I love the one in the bathroom. I would love to see a house you decorate. With your decorating skills, and Jeff's cooking I am sure it would be a dinner party that couldn't be beat!

Lisa said...

Wow, who would have thought. I guess everything comes back in style if you wait long enough.

Carolyn said...

I like all your picks Jamie! Especially that b&w circle/flower one, the second to last picture I think.