Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bring on Spring

We had a great weekend here in Portland. The weather was absolutely beautiful. It's amazing how a sunny day can brighten up everything. Everyone in Portland was out enjoying the sunny day. Spring for me means warmer weather, longer days, summer clothes and sandals. I can't wait. I'm a huge fan of sandals, I think it comes from living in Los Angeles for eight years, I really didn't own any other shoes. I'm a big fan of the wedge sandal and in my opinion, they are more comfortable than other sandals. Here are some of my favorites this season.















3 comments:

Steffy said...

I like those. I need new sandals.

Lisa said...

Bring on Spring! Cute sandals.

Carolyn said...

Love those white DVFs, and the second to last SW pair. Good finds Jamie! You always look so cute.