Sunday, July 31, 2011

FLOR Carpet Tiles

Last year when Jeff and I were thinking about what kind of rug to get for our new apartment, we considered getting FLOR carpet tiles. I wasn't sure at first because carpet tiles remind me of a boring office and I've spent way too many hours in boring offices and I didn't want to feel that way at home.

As I did more research, I realized how great carpet tiles are. First of all, they are made from renewable and recycled materials. Second, they look pretty easy to install and if one gets dirty, you just replace that tile. Third, they come in great colors and textures.

If you have watched the new show Home By Novogratz on HGTV, you may have noticed they used carpet tiles in a couple of the episodes. Anyway, Jeff and I ended up renting an apartment that has carpeted floors and carpet tiles wouldn't work for us, but I definitely want to keep them in mind for our next place. There are only a few FLOR stores in the United States, but you can order them online. Also, I noticed that CB2 started selling FLOR carpet tiles. Here are some pictures I liked.




















images via FLOR and Green Your Decor

1 comment:

Tiles said...

Love to see your blog!! its wonderful.All pictures are perfect and looking so beautiful..