Sunday, February 5, 2012

Auto Show

Last weekend we went to the Portland Auto Show. We had such a fun time last year, we knew we had to go again. We invited our friends Brooke and Marc to come along this year and we had a blast checking out all the cars

It usually ends up being a night of seeing what cars Jeff can comfortably fit in. You would be surprised at how many cars are not built for tall guys.

I can't remember what car this one is, but Jeff seems to be pretty comfortable.



This one is a BMW 7 series. I've always loved BMWs, there is just something about that car. I could definitely get used to driving this.

Kind of a blurry picture of Jeff, I really need to work on taking pictures with my iPhone, It seems like they are always blurry.


Brooke and Marc


Yay, another car that seems to work.

1 comment: