Monday, June 22, 2009

Mills Family Reunion

We had a wonderful time in St. George at the Mills Family Reunion. On Thursday we flew into Las Vegas and then drove to St. George. As soon as we landed, we headed to the nearest "Jimmy John's" for a sandwich, both Jeff and I love their sandwiches and we wish they were here in Oregon.

The next day we all went boating. It was so cold, who would have guess it would be so cold in St. George in June? I didn't get too many pictures of us boating, I wish I would have remembered to take more.

On Saturday we all went shooting. My grandpa loves to go trap shooting, so he wanted us to go with him. I have never been before so it was quite an experience. I can't say I loved it, Jeff finished my round, but I did enjoy watching everyone else. Jeff did really well shooting considering it was his first time. The reunion was so much fun, we really enjoyed spending time with everyone and we can't wait for next year.


Here is the house that we rented for the weekend.


My Dad is on the wave runner and Vern and Deb are on the boat.

Deb, Statton, Jake and Johanna

Jeff at the shooting range

Jeff shooting

The next group getting ready to go.

Grandpa and my Dad getting ready to shoot.

Me and Jeff and the shooting range.

Family pictures


Me and Jeff with Grandma and Grandpa Mills

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! A non-food post! I'm very proud of you Jamie :o). That reunion was fun and it was fun to get to know Jeff better as well-can't wait to do it again!

Jen said...

That looks like lots of fun!

Jessica said...

Sounds like a great reunion!

Lisa said...

I can't wait for next year. I hope the weather is warmer next time.

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Glad you all got to spend some time together as family.

On a side note, Jeff's hair is getting long!