Sunday, September 5, 2010

Farmer's Market

Yesterday morning we went to the Farmers' Market at Portland State University. It was so nice to catch the streetcar right outside our apartment and ride it to the Farmer's Market. I really think I could get used to this public transportation thing. There is something so relaxing about sitting on the streetcar and not worrying about driving and parking. I'm super excited about the idea of reading more books as I ride the streetcar. Here are some pictures of our Farmer's Market adventure.



Here is a picture of Jeff, and again, I forget to have Jeff take a picture of me.
Below are some pictures from the market. I love all the different colors. For dinner tonight we had salmon and a corn salsa from the veggies we got at the market. It was so good. I can't wait to go to the market next week.



Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We love going there too!!!