Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vampire Weekend

Last Tuesday night we went with our friends, the Matthews and the Schmitts, to the Vampire Weekend concert at the Edgefield McMenamins. There was rain in the forecast, but it hadn't rained all day, so I thought we were in the clear. Boy was I wrong, as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, it started raining. It didn't just rain, it poured and poured. Jeff and I both wore our raincoats, but soon we were soaked. They were selling ponchos, but by the time I realized that I wanted a poncho, I was already soaked and it really wouldn't do any good. In hindsight, I would have ran right over and picked up a poncho the minute we arrived. Although it rained all night, we had such a fun time. Thanks so much to the Matthews and the Schmitts for a memorable night.







No comments: