Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wake-Up Call

This morning we woke up to loud speakers and music. Apparently, the street we live on is the registration and the finish line for the Pints for Pasta 10k. Good thing we don't have to go anywhere for a few hours. It looks like everyone is having a good time and I really enjoyed watching people cross the finish line. Here are some pictures from our balcony.

Finish Line


The after-race celebration. It's such a sunny, beautiful day today. I love seeing the river in the background of this picture.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, that is a great wake-Up-call. Love the views from your new place.

Steffy said...

great wake-up call. My question is why didn't you guys run?? Great posts. I had a great time hanging with you guys. I need to come back. I love what you did with the books on the wall. It looks great.