Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Photo Shoot

On Monday I had the opportunity to help out my friend Chelsea of Frolic with a photo shoot she was styling. The photo shoot was a collaboration of some of the wedding vendors in the Portland area. I really enjoyed just being there and interacting with the designers. Check out the designers and their websites. I can't wait to see all the pictures in a few weeks, but here are a few now from the Twigs and Honey website.

Dresses: Elizabeth Dye
Accessories: Twigs and Honey
Stylist: Chelsea Fuss
Photographer: Lisa Warninger











8 comments:

chelsea said...

Thanks again! We couldn't have done this without you! I love your blog! You guys are the cutest couple!

Courtney said...

How fun!! Wish I could have been there with you, Jamie!!

MMW said...

Dress #3 is absolutely lovely.

What a fun opportunity. I love Chelsea's work.

Emily said...

ohhh! how fun Jam! so cool!

Busted Shoelace said...

Sounds fun! I love that kind of stuff!

Bekah: said...

Jamie

I want to meet your friend! Amazing work! Love it!

Lisa said...

That is so cool. Those pictures are so awesome, How fun.

Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures! What a fun day!