Thursday, April 23, 2009

San Antonio

Earlier this month we had the opportunity to go down to San Antonio and visit Jeff's sister Cathie, her husband Jared and their cute daughter Lily. They were great tour guides, they took us to fun places and we had some great Texas food. It was a short trip, but we had so much fun spending time with them and we can't wait to go back. Here are some pictures.



They took us to a great BBQ place called Rudy's. It was delicious.






We visited the Alamo and the Riverwalk. We have some video of the boat cruise along the Riverwalk, but we'll have to post it later.


Cathie and Lily




4 comments:

Courtney said...

Jamie! I love that shirt! It must be new, because I don't believe I ever saw it in your closet when we lived together.....:o)

kim said...

love all the cute pics of you guys!! what a fun trip, don't you just love san antonio? i think the riverwalk is so much fun and i totally cried when i went to the alamo.

Emily said...

this is still too weird for me you with my friends, i mean their your family now but i knew them when... glad you had fun!

Busted Shoelace said...

I love San Antonio. I went there six years ago, and was happily surprised at how neat of a place it is. They have great restaurants, too.