Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators

If there ever comes a point in time where I have to choose one TV channel to watch the rest of my life it would be Bravo. I love all the shows. I do realize a lot of the shows are train wrecks, but I can't help it, I'm addicted to Bravo and all their programming.

I'm super excited about the new show that is premiering tonight called Million Dollar Decorators. After hearing about this show for months it's finally here and I can't wait!



Photo via LA Times

2 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

I just watched it. Interesting! do you ever watch Millionaire Matchmaker? She says she has an excellent track record, but I have yet to see a couple work out that she set up!

Unknown said...

I'm addicted to Bravo as well. If it didn't come with my cable package I think I'd have to switch to Dish. That is not a joke.