Sunday, May 15, 2011

Target Calypso Collection

The Calypso collection at Target launched May 1st and I can't believe I haven't been to the stores to check it out. I previously blogged about it here. I had good intentions to go, but it seems like we have been very busy the last few weeks and other things have been more of a priority. Hopefully I can make it to Target this week and hopefully they still have some items left. Here are some things I liked from the Target website.
























All images via the Target website




2 comments:

kim said...

Don't you love Target? I think they have some of the best buyers anywhere. Ooh, I love the great silver vases and the bag w/the bamboo handle. Jam, found a darling website thought you would like. Normally I'm not much of an LL Bean girl, but it's LLBeansignature.com, they have some of the cutest dresses, seersucker pants/blazers and really cute sandals. Hope you had a great weekend!

PDXTingeys said...

Thanks Kim! I'll have to check it out, I need a new dress.