Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday Dinner

Jeff made such a great dinner yesterday, actually he always makes great food. I just remembered to take pictures of the food so I can blog about it.




I'm trying to be better at taking pictures, so we decided to take a couple of pictures after church.



Jeff made Slow-Cooked Hoisin Pork Wraps with Coleslaw. The pork was delicious and it was so nice to come home and have dinner ready. I love the Slow Cooker. Jeff used a Miso Dressing for the coleslaw, which went perfect with the Pork.

Chef Jeff






Jeff was planning to make an Upside Down Pear Cake for dessert, but he ran out of time, so I made it. I have to say I loved the way it turned out and it tasted pretty good too. Now that I'm looking at this picture, I should have put it on a cake pedestal or something instead of an old cookie sheet. Maybe next time I'll work on food styling.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You two make a good team!

Cathie said...

I want to come over for dinner!