Monday, May 30, 2011

Ochre Chandeliers

When I saw the pictures of Keri Russell's brownstone home in Elle Decor, I was reminded of how much I love Ochre Chandeliers. The Arctic Pear Chandelier is one of my favorites. Here are some photos.

Keri Russell's living room via Elle Decor. Not only do I love the chandelier, I love everything in this room. The detail on the fireplace is to die for.


Keri Russell's dining room via Elle Decor. I love the rustic look with the modern chairs.


Colleen McGill via Knight Moves. Great entryway.

Picture via Ochre website.


I could see myself in this room curled up with a great book. Picture via {this is glamorous}.


Love this loft. Picture via From the Right Bank.

Picture via Ochre website.


Another Colleen McGill picture via Knight Moves. I love the floor to ceiling mirror.



Photo via Remodelista. The pink chair is a nice touch to soften the black and grey color palette.

No comments: